Thursday, October 14, 2010
My Favorite Restaurant
I did my under grad from Pune, away from home. So I often went out for my dinner. My favorite restaurant is Darbar, which is located in Camp Area, Pune. I came to know about it through “Times Food Festival” organized by Times of India group. Darbar listed among top 10 restaurants. Main Characteristic of this restaurant is their food quality and their services. The waiter was very nice and promptly took orders. I like to eat non-veg food and they are master in making Mughlai and Afaghani dishes, specially I like Butter Chicken Masala and Chicken Afghani. I will recommended Butter Chicken Masala with Garlic Nan, the combo is fabulous. They are masters in spices and they have lots of different varieties. Food here is not expensive, its value for money. One more important thing here is they are open till 1:00 AM. So don't worry if you are late for your dinner. They have lots of options for dessert, I always like sweet Lassi. It is refresher and excellent after dinner digestive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment